CHECK failed - HEF file length does not match (status = 26)

Thanks @nina-vilela , but this is the link I tried earlier. When I click on ‘download’ under ‘compiled’, it takes me to a page that says access denied.

Indeed there seems to be an issue with tag 2.11, thanks for reporting it to us.

While this is fixed, you can use tag 2.10.

The installation was succesful. The issue is with your model script (.alls file), specifically the JSON path in the nms_postprocess command.

Please open a new topic if you still have trouble with it.

Just a correction here, the issue is with the JSON file itself, not the path.

Just created a new topic, which is now pending

Is there a public download for DFC v3.27?

https://hailo.ai/developer-zone/software-downloads/

check for the archive version

1 Like

Hi, just wanted to ask about the progress with the pi runtime SW release.

Is my runtime 4.17.0 also incompatible with models compiled using 3.28? How would I know this since the versions are completely different numbers?

$ dpkg -l | grep hailo
ii  hailo-all                             3.28.2+1                            all          Hailo support (metapackage)
ii  hailo-tappas-core-3.28.2              3.28.2                              arm64        This package contains the core components of the Hailo Tappas platform.
ii  hailofw                               4.17.0-2                            all          Hailo firmware
ii  hailort                               4.17.0                              arm64        HailoRT
ii  rpicam-apps-hailo-postprocess         1.5.0-2                             arm64        rpicam-apps-hailo

Hey @JanDev,

Thank you for your inquiry about the progress of the Raspberry Pi runtime software release. I’m pleased to provide you with the following update:

We’re excited to announce that the new version will be available for automated installation very soon. Here are the details:

• Method: sudo apt install hailo-all
  • Availability: Expected within the next few days

This method will simplify the installation process for all users.

If you prefer not to wait for the automated installation, you have the option to manually upgrade to version 4.18. We have prepared a comprehensive guide to assist you with this process:

Upgrade HailoRT to 4.18 on Raspberry Pi

This guide provides step-by-step instructions for those who wish to perform the upgrade immediately.

We appreciate your patience and interest in our software. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

This is the version compatibility :

3 Likes

Hi @omria

I presume you will confirm/announce when the automated installation is available?

1 Like

Hi!
I will be glad for a very soon announcement though I can’t get through the manual installation.
Everything seems ok until I try to use ./install.sh --skip-hailort --target-platform rpi5, then I get this error:

Successfully installed boto3-1.19.9 botocore-1.22.12 colorama-0.4.4 jmespath-0.10.0 pydantic-1.10.8 s3transfer-0.5.2 tqdm-4.64.1 usage: main.py [-h] [--root-path ROOT_PATH] [--dump-requirements] [--apps-list APPS_LIST [APPS_LIST ...]] {x86,arm,imx8,rockchip,rpi,any} main.py: error: argument platform: invalid Platform value: 'rpi5'

Hey @JanDev,

If you’re only planning to use pyHailoRT, you can skip the Tappas installation entirely. The solution to your issue has been added to the guide—check out Step 7. If you only need the runtime, you can skip the Tappas setup as well.

1 Like

Hi, I also need the hailo module, how to install that one?

the whl for the pyhailort is available in our devzone, under Downloads → HailoRT

Hi, I have the pyhailort whl installed but I’m still getting the ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘hailo’

Any ideas?