Check 26 compatible issue with train model on latest release with using picamera

hailo001@hailo001:~/picamera2/examples/hailo $ python detect.py --model overlap.hef --labels labels.txt
[HailoRT] [error] CHECK failed - HEF file length does not match
[HailoRT] [error] CHECK_SUCCESS failed with status=HAILO_INVALID_HEF(26)
[HailoRT] [error] Failed parsing HEF file
[HailoRT] [error] Failed creating HEF
[HailoRT] [error] CHECK_SUCCESS failed with status=HAILO_INVALID_HEF(26)

hi after update to hailort 4.18 with hailo docker suite 2024-07.1 im still getting this compatible issues with a custom model train and one is there any update on the yolo model for yolov8n-obb

Hey @SAN,

This issue is related to a mismatch in the DFC version during compilation. We made a change after DFC 3.27. If you’re using HailoRT 4.18 with DFC version 3.27, you’ll need to recompile it using DFC 3.28 to resolve the problem.

ermm if that the case here a situation, i retrain a yolov8n-obb and convert it using hailo suite Hailo AI Software Suite – Docker 2024-07.1 and the on my raspberry pi i update hailo api using pip install hailo-all currently its running on hailort 4.18

does that considered as mismatch

Yes, that is the correct way to proceed. The 2024.07 Docker version includes DFC 3.28, so there will be no mismatches.

in that case why im getting the compatible issue check 26 doesnt make sense

Can you run the following command in the terminal:

Hailortcli parse-hef <yourmodel.hef>

and share the output with me so we can check what the issue might be?

There you go

The .hef file looks fine. Now, could you run the hailo -h command inside the DFC environment or the Docker container where DFC is installed? This will display all the version details."

yep here you go