Are there any ways to control Hailo devices using Ethernet/OS IP stack procedures?

Dear community members,

Recently, I have been working on implementing my own projects using multiple Hailo 8/8L devices.

My current goal is to set up a Hailo cluster controlled via Ethernet connections, in which the required bandwidth (of my own AI models) is relatively low.

My question is: Are there any methods or documents available that explain how to control Hailo devices using Ethernet/OS IP stack procedures?

On the Hailo RT system architecture page, I noticed some procedures are exit for connecting to Hailo devices using Ethernet and OS IP stack blocks.

My question is, what exactly are these procedures, and how can I access the relevant control information?

If anyone can share documents or information related to this, I would greatly appreciate it and wish you all the best.

Thank you for reading.

Jusung Kang.

We no longer support Ethernet as an interface to connect to a Hailo-8/8L device. Additionally, Hailo-8 M.2 modules do not even have a Ethernet connection. This was only available in the past on some custom hardware.