HTTP 403 / Cloudflare Block when pulling llama3.2:3b from Gen AI Model Zoo v5.1.1

I am experiencing an issue when trying to download a model using the Hailo Gen AI Model Zoo. It appears that my requests to dev-public.hailo.ai are being blocked by a Web Application Firewall (WAF).

Here are the specific details of my environment and the issue:

  • Gen AI Model Zoo Version: 5.1.1

  • Model: llama3.2:3b

  • Target Hardware: Raspberry Pi

Symptoms

When running the pull command, the process fails. Upon investigation, I found that the downloaded blobs are actually HTML files containing Cloudflare challenge pages instead of the expected binary files.

Questions for Support / Community

  1. Is there an alternative download path (such as a mirror or alternative IP) to bypass this WAF restriction?

  2. Is there a whitelist registration process required to access dev-public.hailo.ai from certain regions or IP ranges?

  3. If I successfully download the model on another network, can I manually transfer the complete generated blob/ folder containing the validated .hef file over to my Raspberry Pi?

Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your guidance on how to resolve this.

Best regards,